Guest and Visitor Guidelines
Our mission is to be a welcoming, caring home away from home for our guests. The health and safety of our staff, volunteers, and guests are our highest priority. Our revised policies reflect changing circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to work closely with our healthcare partners and government officials to ensure that we are taking appropriate measures. We will update our protocols as necessary as the situation evolves. The following policies are based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Guidelines for Staff, Guests & Visitors
The following guidelines for guests and visitors are in place to maintain a safe environment within the House.
- Properly worn masks are required in common areas of the House except when seated at a dining table eating or drinking.
- Everyone in the House is expected to keep a social distance of 6 feet from others.
- All guests must provide proof of full vaccination, including a booster if eligible, and proof of a recent negative COVID test.
Patients who are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccination are required to provide a recent negative COVID test and wear a mask in common areas.
- Caregivers and volunteers who are not vaccinated are not allowed in the House.
- A maximum of 3 people is allowed per room.
- Visitors are not permitted inside the House at this time.
- Vendors and delivery personnel must be met outside the House.
How You Can Help
Kathy’s House created a Critical Operations Campaign in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Your support of this campaign will help Kathy’s House remain fiscally sound during this unprecedented time. We need your help now more than ever! To donate, please click here. Thank you for your continued support.