Explore our Home
Tour the New Home for Healing
What to Expect
36 ADA-compliant guest rooms, including 6 that are fully accessible
- 24 Regular rooms include two beds, a recliner, & an en suite bathroom.
- 12 Two-room suites for long-term and other immunocompromised patients include everything above and also feature a kitchenette and sitting area.
Common areas create a home-away-from-home
- The fully equipped kitchen has all of the tools needed to prepare a quick snack or a gourmet meal.
- Inviting dining and living areas have varied seating options for parties of any size.
- Beautiful patios and verandas provide outdoor seating and recreational options.
- The fitness center and meditation room serve the physical and spiritual needs of patients and caregivers.
- Library and health resource center provide space to relax and access to current research.
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin hospital and clinics are located just across the street.
- Shuttle service ensures access for those with limited mobility or patients being seen at other Milwaukee-area hospitals.
On-site basic clinical services such as blood draws
- Our patient services room is a nationwide first in hospital guest housing.
An environment that incorporates health and wellness
- The nature-focused building design incorporates many windows to flood every room with natural light.
- Landscaped gardens and green space surround the property for a peaceful retreat.
< Newsletter Neon CRM >