- The Health Care Professional fills out the online Referral Form
Your healthcare provider can access the online referral form at: https://kathys-house.org/reservations.
This form should only be submitted by the healthcare provider.
Patients and potential guests should not submit this form on their own behalf.
- Kathy’s House reaches out to potential guest.
Once the referral form has been received, we will reach out to potential guests to indicate whether a room is available.
- Kathy’s House confirms the reservation.
If a room is not available, potential guests will be placed on a wait list and notified immediately once a room becomes available.
- Guests contact Kathy’s House to confirm their stay 1-2 days prior to arrival.
Guests can reach the house directly at (414) 453-8290 to confirm their expected arrival time. Referrals are processed Monday – Friday from 8-5 only. Check-ins are only scheduled Monday through Friday between 9 am – 4 pm. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate weekend or evening check-ins.
Due to the high volume of referrals received, Kathy’s House provides lodging for guests who reside at a permanent address 50 miles or greater from Milwaukee and are either:
- The caregiver of a patient receiving treatment at a Milwaukee hospital.
- A patient who is required by their healthcare provider to remain in the area for their treatment plan. Patients who are staying at the House must have a caregiver with them for the duration of their stay.
- A minimum stay of three nights is required.
All potential Guests should also read the Kathy’s House Guest Policy to determine if Kathy’s House meets your needs.