A Home Away from Home
With a combination of private and shared spaces, our facility has everything needed to create a “home away from home” for both short and long-term stays.
Our location, footsteps from Froedtert Hospital provides easy access to care.
Our newly constructed home is ADA compliant. A limited number of fully ADA-accessible rooms are available to qualifying guests.
Kathy’s House Amenities
Private Guest Room
All guests stay in a private guest room with two beds, a recliner, TV, and a private bathroom. Linens and towels are included.
Virtually explore one of our guest rooms using the 3D model below:
Severely immunocompromised guests may be referred by their physician to a two-room suite, which includes a kitchenette.
Virtually explore one of our two-room suites using the 3D model below:
The generosity of our donors supports the following complimentary amenities:
- Fully stocked kitchen with designated pantry, fridge, and freezer space for each room
- Dining Room with coffee and a community pantry
- Indoor and outdoor lounges and gathering spaces
- Laundry Facilities, including supplies
- Library of popular titles, including business center with computers, a printer, and a shredder
- WiFi throughout the house
- Family Room with large TV, puzzles, & games
- Fitness Center including free weights, and cardio machines
- Meditation Room with inspirational texts, quiet space for prayer and contemplation
- Parking in our surface lot, footsteps from Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Shuttle service to area hospitals during office hours
- Nondenominational pastoral care assistance
A Vision for Wellness
Kathy’s House has been intentionally designed to incorporate the 8 Dimensions of Wellness. Learn more on the Our Vision page.